|Version >||5.0 Pro||5.0 Pro Plus||5.0 Pro Plus (x2)||Trial|
|License||1 year, 1 PC||1 year, 1 PC||1 year, 2 PC||demo|
|Buy (30% OFF)(1)||BUY||BUY||BUY|
|Price||220 €||340 €||420 €||free|
|Discounts for trainers||Contact us|
(1) Subscription with a 30% discount for renewals.
Support by email about use of the tool.
Contact us for price of Multi-user license for 3 PCs or more.
Services only for SILcet Pro Plus users:
|Safety Functions of project client:||1-5 SIFs||6-10 SIFs||11-20 SIFs||>20 SIFs|
|Review of Excel SILcet configured by client (checking of potential errors and recommendations).||250 €||450 €||850 €||Contact|
|SIL Verification with data provided by client (SILcet configuration and Report)||500 €||900 €||1700 €||Contact|
Main differences among versions
|Version >||5.0 Pro||5.0 Pro Plus||Trial|
|Number of SIFs||35||70||3|
|Architectures (Low/High D.)||21 + MooN / 8||21+ MooN / 8||1oo1, 1oo2|
|Calculations||PFDavg, PFH, MTTFS, SIL, Beta||PFDavg, PFH, MTTFS, SIL, Beta||PFDavg, PFH, MTTFS, SIL, Beta|
|Reports||2 types||2 types||None|
|Draw Logic (2)||Yes||Yes||SIF-1/2/3|
|Report with Logic (3)||No||Yes||No|
|SIF behavior (4)||TI||TI, Cpt, DU/DD||TI|
|Comparison of scenarios (8)||No||Yes||No|
|Multiplier for PFD (6)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Online proof test (7)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sample Report (5)||included||included||No|
(2) It’s possible to draw the Logic Diagram of the SIF (one by one).
(3) It’s possible to show Logic Diagrams of the SIFs in the Report.
(4) Option to make an analysis of the SIF behavior by changing main parameters (quick generation of 12 PFDavg values in the same SIF).
(5) Example “SIL Verification Report” (Word template plus 3 annexes)
(6) Factor to multiply PFD/PFH/STR to calculate SIFs which are bypassed and degraded for online tests, etc.
(7) Calculation of PFDavg when making online proof tests (e.g.: PST online and FST offline). Equations are based on ISA TR84.00.03.
(8) New macro to generate up to 10 lists of the selected SIFs in order to compare different configurations, for example by introducing different correction factors of the main parameters (failure rates, Cpt, TI, LT, Beta, MTTRdd, MTTRs).